2002 Jan 04 20:00

[vox] Re: [roselug] Biased internet browsers on local TV stations?

[vox] Re: [roselug] Biased internet browsers on local TV stations?

Good idea.  More specifically, I suggest offering to install
Linux (dual-booting with Windows) on as many machines as they
want.  Make sure it has the latest KDE (makes a good impression
for folks already used to Windows).

Also very important would be some followup visits, to make sure
they are comfortable with using it.

I would be willing to participate in an effort like this.  The
more general goal is to increase awareness of Linux in the
mainstream media.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/