2002 Jan 04 01:57

Re: Cute linux slogans (was Re: [vox] Underwriting Capitol Public Radio)

Re: Cute linux slogans (was Re: [vox] Underwriting Capitol Public Radio)

For those who like choices in life, Linux.

Want a computer that will work when it matters? Use one of the wonderful full
featured Linux distributions for more information contact your local Linux
Users Group L U G O D.

It's late I can't think of much more.

Rusty