2002 Jan 04 08:26

Re: Cute linux slogans (was Re: [vox] Underwriting Capitol PublicRadio)

Re: Cute linux slogans (was Re: [vox] Underwriting Capitol PublicRadio)

Linux: 99% less evil than the competition!

No, seriously.  I think something straightforward like: Local underwriting
provided by the Linux User Groups of Roseville, Sacramento, and Davis.
Linux is a free, powerful, open-source alternative to Microsoft Windows,
and your local Linux User Group will install it for you absolutely free.

Concise and to the point.

--nicole "NPR r00lz d00d!" twn

***
"Circumstances eat themselves.  The present tense has been."--Moxy Fruvous