2002 Jan 03 20:15

Re: [vox] Underwriting Capitol Public Radio

On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 02:57:50PM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> whoa -- wait.  i liked your idea about the sacramento area consortium
> thing.   splitting the $30 with roselug and saclug for a sacto area wide
> linux advertisment.

D'oh!  Sorry.  Although... response is looking good so far
(thanks Henry, Alex and Nicole :) )

If we DO do something like a bake sale fundraiser, something like these
would _rule_ :)

  http://www.qclug.org/demoday/images/cookies2.jpg

> i'd definitely vote for $10 for the spot, but $30 is way too high
> considering how little we pull in.  it means the difference between
> shelling out what we make for a whole meeting vs 1/3 of meeting.
>
> tell them about your consortium idea - that's what i agreed to!  :)

I did just e-mail SacLUG and RoseLUG (Cc'd you, Pete).  We'll see what
they say. :)