2002 Jan 03 06:27

Re: [vox] Meeting topic idea.

Hmm, this seems too ambitious for one talk.  I'd suggest mostly
showing which sites have good information, offering some general
advice, and fielding questions.

Also some show-and-tell with the hardware may be good.  You and
I may think that installing a CPU and heatsink, or mounting a
motherboard in a case is easy, but it's not if you've never done
it before.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/