2002 Jan 02 20:58

Re: [vox] ricochet

cool.  anyone else want to join in?  some ideas are:

* how to use procmail (assume we already regexs since that's a HUGE topic
  in of itself.  a more appropriate thing would be how procmail regex
  differ from standard perl regex).

* how to decode email headers.

* using nslookup and/or dig

* spamcop

* ricochet

* other tools that are pertinent to spam

we could have a very cool talk.  and if we get a couple more people,
each talk would only be about 15 minutes.  you could almost come
unprepared and still look good.   :-)

bill or ryan, would you like to do ricochet?

doug -- you first turned me on to spamcop.  do you have time these days?

pete

begin Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com>

PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org