2002 Jan 02 19:17

[vox] Meeting topic idea.

I'd like to do a talk on putting together your own
Linux system. The idea is not a technical how to, but
a planning and design how to. It would be along the
line of deciding what parts to use, used/obsolete
versus new/cutting edge. Included would where to get
info, etc. If y'all are interested, let me know and
I'd publish a basic outline for comment.

Marc