2002 Jan 02 18:42

[vox] [job] Linux Administrator in Walnut Creek

----- Forwarded message from "Marie E. Minder" <marie@mmwi.com> -----

Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 15:53:52 -0800
From: "Marie E. Minder" <marie@mmwi.com>
Subject: Linux Administrator Job posting

Linux Administrator
Location: Walnut Creek, CA

An East Bay company is seeking an experienced Linux system administrator to
support applications involving embedded Linux operating system on
appliance-like devices. Experience with high volume transaction based
production environments is key! This is an opportunity to build and support
your own Linux environment with a company that is stable, and technically
challenging!

For more information please contact Marie Minder at marie@mmwi.com

Marie E. Minder
President