2002 Jan 02 12:26

Re: [vox] ricochet

On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 10:45:03AM -0800, Rod Roark wrote:

> (2) Look up the owner of the IP block containing the IP address
>     that connected to my server.

You could always use ricochet in "-DONT_SEND" mode.  You may want to pipe
it's output to something that greps a little for you (-DONT_SEND still
shows you everything, including the complaint message body, which contains
the body of the original spam :) ), but it could be useful.

Don't forget to look into 'spam.pl' too...  all this Perl could be good
fodder for someone feeling like writing something new.