2002 Jan 02 20:58

[vox] ERG Faculty Search: Science, Tech. Env. and Public Policy

[vox] ERG Faculty Search: Science, Tech. Env. and Public Policy

sorry for the bad formating.  it's been passed on quite a bit.

----- Forwarded message from Teresa Dillinger <tldillinger@ucdavis.edu> -----

Please forward to PhD candidates and postdocs: