Re: [vox] Non-Geek Linux Advantages

Yes, I know, slow response...

5) Restriction of privledges

Not only does this prevent inexperienced users from messing things up,
but it makes the computer more approachable. My grandmother (in fact, my
whole family except my brother) is terrified to experiment with her
(Win98) computer in any way because she's convinced she'll break it. If
she were using Linux, she could play around as much as she wanted with an
user account without having to worry about doing serious damage.