[vox] Best Way to Job Hunt?

The methods that I used when I was looking for my first web development job
-- sticking my resume on DICE and letting the phone ring off the hook with
recruiters -- suddenly isn't working any more, now that I've been laid off
into this economy.  My resume, pretty much the same but with a year's worth
of professional web development on it, isn't drawing a single response.

So my question to the masses is this: what is the best method you've found
for finding a good tech job?  Obviously, I need a wider variety of
approaches than I've used in the past.

Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

http://www.mossroot.com
AIM: Buffalo2K   ICQ: 11646404  Y!: rscrawford
MSN: underpope@hotmail.com

invisible to the eye."  --Antoine de Saint Exupéry

"Push the button, Max!"