[vox] Re: [vox-announce] [FWD: President of LUGOD on the Radio Today]

[vox] Re: [vox-announce] [FWD: President of LUGOD on the Radio Today]

I caught this on my way home from Rancho Cordova today.  What a nice
surprise to hear all three of you (Pete, Melissa, Bill) on the show.
Y'all were great!

I especially liked Bill's reply to the question about Linux being hard
for the non-techie to use.  "No harder than any other OS" or something
like that....

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/