January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox] modification to the archive

Excuse my ignorance of the archive's features, but is there no
facility to search message content?  I think that would be more
effective, mainly because most folks wouldn't bother to add useful
keywords.

If we CAN already search by content, I would personally never bother
trying to search keywords.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/