[vox] No Chat Script Needed

It's Christmas day, and since the geeks are all asleep and the vox volume is
on "low" I will take over this list.

Even though I'm a recent covert to Mandrake/KDE I had an interesting
experience setting up a PPP connection in RedHat 7.2 the other day.  There
was a network configuration wizard for the RedHat PPP dialer.  I typed in my
ISP's phone number and DNS numbers but there wasn't a place for me to write a
chat script like there is for the KPPP dialer.  So I went to Linuxconf, and
Linuxconf didn't have a place for a chat script like it used to.  So
frustrated, all I could do is connect, and Presto! the web browser worked.
So it looks to me like RedHat 7.2 is just as easy as Windows in setting up an
internet connection.  You don't need to write a chat   script.

Bob