Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 10:38:50 -0800
From: "Barton Phillips" <barton@applitec.com>
Subject: [agenda-user] Selling old VR3's
To: "AgendaComputing" <agenda-user@lists.agendacomputing.com>

I was just at Fry's in Los Angeles and they have about 50 VR3's on the shelf
and have dropped the price to $99 now. It started at $249, then $200, then
$149,  then $120, now $99. I expect it to go a lot lower before the get rid
of what they have. These are brand new and the latest model, so I would
thing a developers edition VR3 would be worth maybe the cost of the
rechargeable batteries is included -- what maybe $15?

Barton L. Phillips
Applied Technology Resources, Inc.
9045 Corbin Ave. Ste B2
Northridge, CA 91324