Re: [vox] Demo?

On Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at 10:22:53PM -0800, Ryan wrote:

> Just wanted to confirm that there's a demo on sat, and get the details.

Yep! :)  It says on the front page of our site. ;)

It will be at 3pm at the Davis Food Co-Op (on G Street)

(The Demo page itself still says 'tentative,' though... I apologize.
I'll fix that right now)

> Will there be internet access for demo boxen? (I'm planning on bringing
> my lappy to demo)

No, unfortunately.  We do the demo in their 'demo kitchen.'  So, while there's
a gas stove and a sink, there's no ethernet ;)