Re: [vox] Windows XP talk in Sacramento!!!

William Kendrick wrote:
> Hey everyone!  I found out last night that someone from Microsoft will
> be at the Sacramento PC Users Group meeting next Wednesday (Dec. 19th)
> to talk about Windows XP!

Oo... MS is getting to be a crafty bunch... holding their talks on
the LOTR premiere date in the hopes that all the Linux lovers will
be at the theatre instead of heckling the talk. Sneaky, sneaky...

Speaking of LOTR, anyone going to the showing at midnight? I wonder
if there's still tickets available. Damned finals and all, I forgot
to go purchase advanced tickets.

Shwaine the Wandering Arch of Malevolence
http://www.malevolence.com              http://www.shwaine.com
telnet://shwaine.dyn.greystoneapts.com:3000