Re: [vox] two amusing sights on hwy101

> Stephen, start a campaign to get Ikea to move to Cowtown^WVacaville...
> perhaps they could put it over at the Nut Tree now that they've gotten rid
> of that pesky Renaissance Faire. ;)

As a current Vacaville resident, I second that campaign :-)

Since this is the first time posting to the list, I would like to
introduce myself.  I hang on out on the SacLUG List, but now that i've
moved to Vacaville and work in Davis, I might be popping into a meeting
or two.

I've been messing around with linux for the past 4-5 years, and working
in various positions doing Linux/Unix administration.  My current
occupation is working at Mother.Com (CalNet) in Davis as a SysAdmin.
I've only been there for a few weeks.

Anyways, that was my quick introduction.

Cheers

Jim
--
                                                  ,,,