[vox] GOBE for Linux in 2002

Please for give me if this news has already been posted, but I just found out
about it.  GOBE is the office suite for the Be Os.  They've just released a
version for Windows, and in 2002 will be releasing a version for Linux.

It will cost over $120, but I am excited about this for the following reason.
I disagree with the recent post which said that, with WordPerfect and Star
Office, Linux was well on its way with word processors.  My opinion is that
Linux is in bad shape right now as far as word processors are concerned.
WordPerfect 9 is unstable.  WordPerfect 8 is hard to get going on the most
recent Linux distros, and Corel is now out of the Linux business.  While I
use Star Calc, I agree completely with Pete Salzman that "monstrosity" is the
word that describes Star Office.

So, I wish GOBE success and I'm willing to spend the money on it.

Bob