Re: [vox] modification to the archive

I would have searched in vox-tech.  ;-)

Besides, "irq" here was used as an example.  It's not like you would
be wading through hundreds of threads like this one.

My main point is, if I'm doing a search there's no way I'm going to
rely on every poster having put in a thoughtful keyword list.

But that's just me.  :-)

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/