Re: [vox] question about TFT's and flat screen monitors

Re: [vox] question about TFT's and flat screen monitors

The ViewSonic P225F is a CRT based monitor with the following
dimensions:

504mm (W) x 477mm (H) x 501mm (D) 19.8" (W) x 19.7" (H) x 18.8" (D)

The ViewSonic website has always been pretty good with the details.

http://www.viewsonic.com/products/crt_p225f.cfm

Joel