Re: [vox] we got spammed by a politician

Re: [vox] we got spammed by a politician

whoa -- ryan, thanks for sharing this.  this was a *great* read.  the worst
part of it was this:

	The [bob jones spam] includes faked email addresses, and was routed
	through offshore Internet services ? a typical tactic employed by spammers
	to evade Internet provider restrictions on spam.

i thought faked address headers were illegal under california spam laws?

hopefully, republicans will vote for someone else in the primary.  this
sucks!

peter

begin Ryan <ryan@mother.com>

               ** Please don't send me html email **