Re: [vox] [ot] french

Plural markers in French don't really say much about the gender of a
noun. A noun ending in -e can be feminine (la fenetre, la chaise, for
example), but other times not: (le livre, l'homme). Usually -e is a
marker attached to adjectives--since adjectives must agree with nouns in
gender and number (for example "l'homme fous" vs "la femme folle" [the
crazy man / woman] or "les femmes folles" [the crazy women]).

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net