Re: [vox] Crepe Bistro

bistro gets my resounding support.  i'll actually stick around after the
meetings more often if we go to the bistro.   :-)

if we get anymore 10 minute talks, we can try someplace different, but the
bistro is just hunkey dorey by me!

pete

begin William Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>
> After the last LUGOD meeting, people piled into the Crepe Bistro in
> downtown Davis.  It appears they're open til 11pm on weekdays!
>
> I'm suggesting we make this our 'official' after-meeting gathering place.
> (And, in fact, am planning to whip up and photocopy some maps so that
> out-of-towners can find it more easily... an idea I'm stealing from SVLUG)
>
> What do people think?  While there's a bit less diversity, I think the
> food and atmosphere are better than Baker's Square.  And they serve food
> for HOURS longer than Sudwerk. :)
>

> -bill!

               ** Please don't send me html email **
PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org