Re: [vox] interesting...

Did you miss the Slashdot articles on COPA last year?
If LEGO collects ANY information from children, they HAVE to have proof of parental consent.  Now, how do you have PROOF of parental consent when it's online and there are no standards or acceptable way of proving it?

There's lots of other stuff pro and con too.

-sp