[vox] modification to the archive

herny et al, i had a good idea.

i think our vox-tech archive would be greatly enhanced if we could add
"keywords" to posts.

suppose we write a vox-tech post that would be very useful for people who are
trying to search about how to solve irq problems.   at the first line of the
email, we could put some kind of "Keywords: " header, like:

that way, we can find posts about irq conflicts even when the subject of the
thread is something like "my dvd player doesn't work".

a search would still search for title of email, but we could also add
searching for keywords, and perhaps let the person know which posts matched
by keyword and which matched via subject.

what thinkest everybody?

pete

PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org