Re: [vox] comments on the davis city map?

Re: [vox] comments on the davis city map?

You might also want to stress the progressive angle of
being browser neutral. Davis still has the reputaion
of being a progressive and free thinking community,
unlike a little further east where a lot of political
hot air is produced.

Marc
OS neutral, until Windows crashes again

--- "R. Douglas Barbieri" <doug@dooglio.net> wrote:
> We should organize a letter writing campaign to the
> city to stress that it
> should not employ M$-only technology. This cuts out
> all alternative web
> browsers from using this utility--in my mind, that
> is a waste of tax payer
> dollars.
>
> On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, Patrick B. Lickiss wrote:
>
> > Runs fine under IE, once it finally get's loaded.
> The first four or five
> > times I tried it all the frames loaded except the
> map frame.
> >
> > Patrick

computer-literate-getting-taken-by-a-shoddy-web-firm?