Re: [vox] we got spammed by a politician

On Tue, 11 Dec 2001, zeruch [Joseph Estevao Arruda] wrote:
> Well, Bush was an IIS man, but Gore wasn't (VA Linus 2230 running
> Apache and mod_perl) So what does that say...

Here is what it says:

OpenSource Licensing is an evil communist bacteria, no - Virus, no -
Bacteria, no - Virus, that will undermine the whole economic futures of
software businesses around the world and bring an end to nifty things like
sliced bread, velcro and digital watches. Only left-wing bleeding-heart
communists would think of using it.

Please join our cause and sign our petition: "$ave Micro$oft" while there
is still time! You can find your bumpersticker at the end of the table
which reads, "I like being reamed by MS and am willing to pay for it!"

In this petition, we request 79% of our GDP go to Microsoft, and to have
MS take over the role of the IRS - allowing only users of windows to
submit income tax forms, and no other means allowed or possible. People
not submitting their income taxes in a timely manner will be forced to
work for Micorsoft answering tech-support and help lines or sell the
product in our -er- their show rooms.

Remember! A vote for a republican, is a vote for profit and big
business! This November, remember to vote Microsoft - err, I mean
republican.

Rupublican 10 Commandments:
1) Must follow all the "rules of Acquision"(TM) according to the Ferengi
(TM)
2) Must (TM), (C), and patent everything we can for profit and for great
justice.
3) If it is a resource that can lead to great short term profit at the
expense of a smaller longer term profit, it is a resource that should be
used now.
4) If it is OpenSource, it is competition with profit - and that is
bad. (See "Rules of Acquisition"(TM) #598 subsection a)
5) Republican lawyers are good.
6) Math was not invented by God, so we do not need it.
9) VooDoo economics is a good things.
11) all praise Former President Reagan!