Re: [vox] GOBE for Linux in 2002

On Tuesday 25 December 2001 11:16 pm, you wrote:
> Bah. What's with all this word processor talk? Real geeks use Latex :)

True enough, but the problem is that Linux needs to be used by classes (2)
through (4) of the classes of computer users listed below:

1)  Geek

2)  Ordinary users experienced in using computers for work and recreation.

3)  Newbie

4)  Idiot

I am the chief spokesman for the Idiot Class.  As such, I am very important
because if a computer idiot can use Linux, then that is living proof that
Linux can expand into the much larger classes (2) and (3).  So, therefore,
you need to pay careful attention to what I say.

Bob