[vox] CIE for Linux

Thats Creatures Internet Edition for Linux, just put my order in for it. As I
beta tested it my name is somewhere in the credits, but wondered if anyone is
interested in a talk for this sometime? Not all graphical, one can make add
ons (commonly called agents) via CAOS scripting.

Anyway, more information here:

ds.creatures.net

And:

cdn.creatures.net

Let me know if this interests anyone. Don't ask why I would offer to deliver
a speech and demo. I figure it would be fun.

Matt