[vox] [ot] french

you have to understand, i took one year of french in highschool and was way
more interested in the girl sitting next to me than the class itself.  :-)
i thought it was women because i thought "es" signified a plural feminine
noun.  or is something goofy going on like "man" is considered feminine in
french?

actually, the only reason why i know "chien" is from a pixies song, debaser.
"i am an andalusian dog"...

pierre (who once said in his french class "i don't care")

begin Don Werve <donw@examen.com>

--
               ** Please don't send me html email **
PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org