Re: Why Cheap? (was Re: [vox] Fwd: Selling old VR3's)

Re: Why Cheap? (was Re: [vox] Fwd: Selling old VR3's)

i think at this point, there are enough agenda developers that if the company
did fold tomorrow, i'm not quite sure it would make much of a difference.
kind of like "what would happen to linux if redhat, mandrake and suse
declared bankruptcy".   to be sure, it would suck.   but linux development
would prolly not be affected all that much.

i'm pretty sure that agenda is headed the way of the dinosaur.  but i'm not
entirely sure that's a showstopper for getting one.

pete

begin Jeff Newmiller <jdnewmil@dcn.davis.ca.us>

               ** Please don't send me html email **
PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org