[vox] Crepe Bistro

After the last LUGOD meeting, people piled into the Crepe Bistro in
downtown Davis.  It appears they're open til 11pm on weekdays!

I'm suggesting we make this our 'official' after-meeting gathering place.
(And, in fact, am planning to whip up and photocopy some maps so that
out-of-towners can find it more easily... an idea I'm stealing from SVLUG)

What do people think?  While there's a bit less diversity, I think the
food and atmosphere are better than Baker's Square.  And they serve food
for HOURS longer than Sudwerk. :)