Re: [vox] Best Way to Job Hunt?

Thanks for the tips.  It occurs to me that I got my job at Salu by
responding to a classified ad, which surprised me since I had never gotten
a job through an ad before (or cold resume submission or anything like that).

At 09:07 AM 12/27/2001, you wrote:
>In my case, I activly responded to ads. Out of a a
>dozen or so resumes, I got a part time position. I
>picked up some contract work through a friend. You
>might have to pound the doors of a few agnecies as
>well.

Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

http://www.mossroot.com
AIM: Buffalo2K   ICQ: 11646404  Y!: rscrawford
MSN: underpope@hotmail.com

invisible to the eye."  --Antoine de Saint Exupéry

"Push the button, Max!"