Re: [vox] comments on the davis city map?

Re: [vox] comments on the davis city map?

We should organize a letter writing campaign to the city to stress that it
should not employ M$-only technology. This cuts out all alternative web
browsers from using this utility--in my mind, that is a waste of tax payer
dollars.

On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, Patrick B. Lickiss wrote:

> Runs fine under IE, once it finally get's loaded.  The first four or five
> times I tried it all the frames loaded except the map frame.
>
> Patrick

R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net
www.dooglio.net