Re: [OT] Ikea - Was: Re: [vox] two amusing sights on hwy101

Re: [OT] Ikea - Was: Re: [vox] two amusing sights on hwy101

Well, we in Natomas are trying to keep the big box
stores to the strip malls where they belong. As hard
as Target is being fought, IKEA will cause a huge stir
as well. I might have to go in West Sac, as they're
more developer friendly.

Marc