Re: [vox] Windows XP talk in Sacramento!!!

On Friday 14 December 2001 03:23 pm, you wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 03:02:22PM -0800, Melissa wrote:
> > On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, William Kendrick wrote:
> > > Hey everyone!  I found out last night that someone from Microsoft will
> > > be at the Sacramento PC Users Group meeting next Wednesday (Dec. 19th)
> > > to talk about Windows XP!
> >
> > Watch it be the same girl who gave the xp talk at ucd. ;)
>
> Nah... This time it's some fellow named Eric Johnson "of Microsoft Corp."
> So, hopefully, it won't be quite as horrible as the UCD one sounded like
> it was. :)
>
> -bill!

Hmmmm any free software for Ebay or for coasters? But coinciding with LOTR
does that mean we have to dress up as Elvish Penguins?

Don't mean to offend anyone, or fill this list up with rubbish, but I just
could not resist and to get into the spirit of things:

"One Windows to rule them all
One Office Suite to find them
One Internet Explorer to bring them all
And in Redmond, bind them"

How do you rate that on a geek scale of 1 -10?

Matt