Re: [vox] Windows XP talk in Sacramento!!!

Re: [vox] Windows XP talk in Sacramento!!!

ad in the business section of Thursday's SacBee says that the first
200 people will get free t-shirts. The Sac PC group webpage that
Bill gave in the original email says "prize eligibility" will be
restricted to the PC group members. I don't know if this applies
to the t-shirts, but I think it likely does not since the SacBee
ad says "free to the public" and membership in the PC user group
costs $30. Of course, in MS speak "free" could mean "with $30 membership
required".

As a side note, the Sac PC user group really needs to hire a better
web designer.

Shwaine the Wandering Arch of Malevolence
http://www.malevolence.com              http://www.shwaine.com
telnet://shwaine.dyn.greystoneapts.com:3000