Re: [vox] Uptime :)

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001, R. Douglas Barbieri wrote:

> output of uptime:
>  10:19pm  up 28 days, 14:02,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

[johnmc@sockmonster johnmc]$ uptime
  8:48am  up 39 days,  8:16,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

Ufortunately, it's not going to get much higher for the time beign - I
was an idiot and forgot to add something to the kernel I compiled last and
broke the printer :(

johnmc.
--
 . johnmc@ | hyperattractive.net - +1-408-296-0697 (home) .