Re: [vox] "Lord of the Rings"

By numbers it is (at LUGOD IFs)
1	Mandrake
2	Red Hat
3	SuSE
4	Debian

I am yet to install Caldera at an IF, we have done one Slackware and a few
Libranet Linux (Debian offshoot). I can go over the written records and get
the real numbers if you really want me to.

I am going over to my brother-in laws to add SuSE to his computer today :-)
This will be wonderful since I have two nephews and four nieces that will now
have experience with LINUX :-) I want to start to teach them how to program
(with my limited knowledge this will be interesting) I want to teach them so
I can learn more I admit it I have an ulterior motive :-)

Rusty

PS it usually follows a Distro release as to what the most popular is. When
Red Hat 7.2 came out there were allot of Red Hat Installs. The same for
Mandrake 8.1 and SuSE 7.2 then 7.3. This was not the case for Debian it seams
to be for more serious users of for those with complicated hardware IMO.