Re: [vox] Contact Management Software

Sounds like you want something that ties into your accounting
system, so probably a more basic question is what accounting
software to use.  One that I've been keeping an eye on is
SQL-Ledger (sql-ledger.org) which is browser-based with a
PostgreSQL backend.

Perhaps the thing to do is start with something like that,
and enhance it to do what you want.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/