Re: [vox] [ot] Oscilloscope recommendations?

On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 08:21:33PM -0800, Mark K. Kim wrote:
> Hello, all EE people...

Uh hum, ME's use scopes as well. ;-)

> I've been asked to recommend an oscilloscope for my work, but I don't know
> what to get.  Can someone recommend something in a few price ranges?  I
> don't know the max price my boss is willing to spend...
>
> Thanks in adv!

I used to use the HP's in college, but you know what HP stands for:
High Priced.

But they are definitely good.

My friend who runs a video repair store, bought a Tektronix, or a brand
similar to that. Seems that it was fairly reasonably priced. In fact,
his shop is right close to where you live. It's Televideo in Rohnert
Park.

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/