Re: [vox] modification to the archive

rod, you just proved my point for me.    :-)

if you search the archive for help with an irq problem, you will find this
message.   this meaning the one i'm writing right now.   and also the one you
just sent.  and the one that i sent that you replied to.  all three.

clearly not what you wanted.

however, if you had seached on keyword instead of message content, this
message wouldn't have appeared on the list of matching messages.  because
there's no keyword of "irq".

now what do you have to say about that?   :-)

pete

begin: Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com> quote

PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org