Re: [vox] Fwd: Bill on the radio!

On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 08:34:19PM -0800, Jeff Newmiller wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Dec 2001, Ryan wrote:
>
> > You can listen to the live stream with xmms/winamp/any-decent-mp3-player by
> > connecting to http://kdvs.org:8000
>
> And after all that, Bill _was_ on the radio. :)
<snip>

FYI, I'm (for the second time, because XMMS is lame and starts writing
over the stream-saved-to-disk if it's config'd to loop playlists)
dumping the MP3 stream to disk to place on LUGOD's website for people
to download.

I've also created a text transcript.  Since we left after he said goodbye,
we had no idea Doug Barbieri called in, so I'm eventually going to add any
useful bit of talk about LUGOD/Linux to the transcript, but for now,
here's 99% of it.

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/kdvs-2001.12.05.txt

(Yes, I did that by hand :) )