[vox] two amusing sights on hwy101

On my way back from San Jose this evening, I couldn't figure out how to
get back to 880 (to get to 680 to get to 80) so I just landed on 101 and
decided to take an evening drive through the bay area.

While traveling, I saw two things that made me laugh out loud to myself
in my car.

One was a nasty little sportscar (you know the kind... with /blue/ headlights,
and going about 95MPH until it ends up tailgating a "slow" car in the
fast lane (eg, one going 85))...   it had, however, a really cool license
plate:

  KILL AOL

The other was some offices of Excite@home.  One of the big signs on the
front of the building towards the top was only half lit.  It said, simply:

  Excite@

(seems telling, since their network just went dark the other day :) )

-bill!
(will report more about the Sharp Symposium tomorrow... still have the
rest of my 567 new e-mails to skim through before I go to bed)