[vox] Re: [vox-announce] the new mailing lists

[vox] Re: [vox-announce] the new mailing lists

On Fri, Nov 23, 2001 at 04:04:01PM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
[...]
> but more than that, this new list gives YOU alot more control.  the web
> interface is nice (and lynx friendly).  take a moment to look at your
> options page:

Query: is it possible to subscribe (to allow posting) WITHOUT receiving any
list messages?

> archives
> --------
> the archives will be on-line in a few hours.   we lost all posts since "black
> friday" (the day mother.com messed up our lists).  other than that, i think
> the archives should be okey dokey.

I restored most of the lost messages; I may have missed a few though. If
anyone has a complete archive of our lists for the partial month of November
and are willing to share it, please contact me!

--
Henry House