January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox] is this too much?

On Wed, 14 Nov 2001, William Kendrick wrote:

>   http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/

cool... also another parody target that hit me over lunch (don't worry -
didn't hurt much): The XP ads that use the tagline "Yes you can"... we
could go for the angle that MS wants you to ask their permission before
doing something - change it to "Linux: You don't need our permission"

johnmc.
--
 . johnmc@ | hyperattractive.net - +1-408-296-0697 (home) .
 . http:// | johnmc.org          - +1-646-772-5141 (cell) .