[vox] uClinux talk

Rob Wehrli of Arizona Cooperative Power (known in the Linux community for
their "MyLinux PDA") will be coming to LUGOD in late February.

He's coming to present uClinux (microcontroller Linux) on the
Hitachi H8S-2000 microprocessor.

He has asked us to try to have everyone come up with 3 unique questions
for him.

(FYI, MyLinux info. is here:  http://www.azpower.com/mylinux/ )

Thanks!

-bill!