From: "D. Rountree" <hapatec9900@hawaii.rr.com>
To: <p@dirac.org>
Subject: informative article...
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 15:22:23 -1000

Hello,

I have recently entered the realm of Linux/Unix to escape the monotony of the Micro$oft realm (hehe).  Since I am only a noobie here, I have gone through some frustration in upgrading my Linux kernel/tools to a version usable by one of the latest versions of X11R6.  I finally got the new kernel booting :) just last night, but im aving trouble getting my glibc libraries to install.

The tips on your web page are concise and gave me further insight on my current trouble.  No criticism from me here; I enjoy reading technical documentation that is organized and concise.  Yours hits the spot.

Proud owner of a (growing) LinUx_P3ngUiN,
"HapaTEC"